Premium Managed Website Hosting To Boost Your Business Online
We’ve recently revised and upgraded our Managed Hosting Plans. These include our new Premium Managed WordPress Hosting Plans which we are especially excited about due to their speed and security.
What is Managed Website Hosting?
For those not familiar with the term Managed Website Hosting, it refers to a premium hosting service, which includes expert customer support and infrastructure. In other words, it’s a more specialised service that includes expert support that takes care of the technical aspects of managing your website’s hosting requirements, so you don’t have to.
Managed hosting is usually sold at a premium price, because of the additional value and peace of mind that it offers.
What are the options & why is it important?
There are many options when it comes to website hosting providers. Many mass hosting providers will offer shared hosting plans at a very affordable price. It is however up to you to manage your own hosting account, the shared server restrictions can limit your site’s performance and the customer support that comes with these budget plans can leave customers frustrated and disappointed.
Managed hosting, on the other hand, gives you advanced resources, expert customer support, and peace of mind.
It’s like having a managed service plan for your car, which comes with expert support. If something goes wrong the experts will take care of it, so you don’t have to spend your precious time getting trying to troubleshoot and fix your own car.
Our revised Managed Website Hosting Plans
We’ve designed 5 Managed Hosting Plans for you to choose from.
- 3 Premium WordPress Hosting Plans – for taking your WordPress site to the next level
- 1 Minimal WordPress Hosting Plan – for getting started on WordPress
- 1 Static HTML Hosting Plan – for getting started with a static HTML site
All Managed WordPress Hosting Plans include:
- Free Inbound Site Migration
- SSL Certificate
- Malware Scanning
- Minimal WordPress Maintenance
- Automated Backups
- Priority Email Support
All Premium WordPress Hosting Plans also include:
- SSD Storage (Faster Load Times)
- Uptime Guarantee of 99.95%
- DDoS Security
- Backup Restores (if needed)
Deciding Which Plan You Need
Deciding which plan you need is really simple by following these steps:
- If your site is running on WordPress (WP), then you’ll need one of our WP Hosting Plans.
- Site size < 500MB and you are just getting started → Minimal WP Hosting Plan
- Site size up to 1GB &/or up to 10 GB of bandwidth → Basic WP HostingPlan.
- Site size up to 5GB &/or up to 25 GB of bandwidth → Standard WP Hosting Plan.
- Site size up to 10GB &/or up to 50 GB of bandwidth → Elite WP Hosting Plan.
- Static HTML site size < 300MB → Static HTML Hosting Plan
Make sure to compare all 5 plans and read the answers to frequently asked questions (FAQs).
A Fast Website Impresses Customers & Is Great For SEO
We highly recommend our Premium Managed WordPress Hosting Plans, because they run on SSD storage, which dramatically increases your site’s speed (i.e. decreases the time it takes for pages to load).
Free WordPress Maintenance
All our Managed WordPress Hosting Plans come with complimentary WordPress Maintenance. Our team will review your site, update core, theme and plugin files and create cloud backups, so you can focus on your business.
14 Day Money Back Guarantee
If you give us a chance and are, for some reason, not happy within the first 14 days, we’ll give you a full refund- no questions asked and no risk to you.
A Reliable Hosting Partner Gives You Peace of Mind
If you’re looking for a reliable hosting provider that takes care of everything on your behalf, then look now further. Compare our hosting plans and contact us today to get your site migrated at no extra charge.0